Exit

Unable to upload the library file into a new document in XD

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Library files not uploading into a new document

Hello,

I've created a library from a previous XD project file, but I can't use it in a different document other than the source document. I can see the library in the libraries panel and it has the little linked icon on it. Still, when I open the document assets menu (sidebar) there are no components/colours/typefaces related to the library.

Any idea why is this happening?

Thank you,
Isaac Barbosa

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Ok, so after a while I pretty much solved the problem by right-clicking in one of the components that I had copy-paste to the new project and clicking on reveal component. That worked for me, I believe the information was somehow bugged and this triggered the program to "fix" it and show the real information.

I'm just leaving this in case anyone will face the same problem in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so after a while I pretty much solved the problem by right-clicking in one of the components that I had copy-paste to the new project and clicking on reveal component. That worked for me, I believe the information was somehow bugged and this triggered the program to "fix" it and show the real information.

I'm just leaving this in case anyone will face the same problem in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear you are able to resolve the issue, and thanks for sharing the solution that helped you fix the issue. Please feel free to reach out if you need any assistance in the future related to XD.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines