Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unmasking

Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2022 Oct 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've masked some photos into shapes but everytime I reopen Adobe XD the photos are unmasked and there is no option to remask them. Please help! 

Thanks

Rachel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

@Ares Hovhannesyan Thank you, I have resolved the issue, it looks like it was a problem with the original file settings

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rachel22562144euti, is this a file specific issue, have you tried creating a test file and masking the same images there with some shapes to see? I think I'd try that, please let us know after trying that, since I've never experienced such an issue (and thanks to our community I'm also learning new stuff and solutions šŸ™‚

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@AkinGn Thank you, I opened a new file and made it within there and the problem stopped. So it must have been something to do with the settings of the file I was working within (the original file had been sent to me).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cant reproduce this bug. Please describe your step how you create clipping mask? Via Drag and drop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Ares Hovhannesyan Thank you, I have resolved the issue, it looks like it was a problem with the original file settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines