• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is future of XD? No way to download anymore.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is future of XD? We have people with new Creative Cloud licenses, XD isn't included anymore. Only older uses can access XD (at lest those in our company). We just bought a few new CC license and XD is no where to be found. We need a prototyping tool and need to know sooner than later if XD is not availble to any new users. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, this is my concern.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You think that's bad? I'm a a large university, we have UI/UX design classes. Just started new semester and BOINK! Faculty can't start classes, because new students don't have access do XD even though the admins do and no-honking-one warned anybody about the situation. Oh, yes, sure we can send all potential 120 accounts so it will be added _somehow_ to the (we opted for have shared devices licenses, so... good luck with that)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ohhh f+#+# !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2024 Mar 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just lost my job and need to make product mocks from XD files I worked on 3 years ago and I can't even open my work. It's atrocious that I'm getting charged up the ass for Adobe software I only have to do mocks while I'm unemployed, and I don't even have access to XD to open my files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can still download it if you have the All Apps plan, but that is basically the only way to get it. If you have that plan, kindly inform support to flip the switch to get it. Adobe is basically hidding it from new users, even if it available to them. Good luck on the job hunt. With that said, you might be better served learning Figma for future employment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2024 Apr 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The argument for Figma is getting trickier since they started charging for "Developer" mode, and after spending a year with Figma, I think its a ineffective tool for sharing prototypes with developers and especially clients. Not to mention how easy it is for users to mistakenly add extra editers increasing subscribtion costs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines