• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD File disappeared from cloud and can't find managed links after recent update

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently logged out of Adobe Creative Cloud and my XD file completely disappeared from the cloud. Also can't find my managed links anymore.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble, we'll try our best to help you with it. Could you please try the steps shared below:

1. Sign out of XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe related processes from Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch Adobe XD from there and check again if it works or not.

If this doesn't help, please share a few more details like:

• A screenshot of the About XD info page.
  • The version of the Operating Syst

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble, we'll try our best to help you with it. Could you please try the steps shared below:

1. Sign out of XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe related processes from Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch Adobe XD from there and check again if it works or not.

If this doesn't help, please share a few more details like:

• A screenshot of the About XD info page.
  • The version of the Operating System.
  • Are you connected to a private network or a managed network like a work or school network?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Ive just had the same, I updated the XD app and all the recent files have dissappeared includein the files in my drive and cloud storage!

Very fustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same happened to me. After I updated XD all my files disapeared, I cant start from zero. PLEASE, HELP!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nunes5CF3 ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you confirm if you have tried the steps shared in the correct answer for this post? If yes, and still you're experiencing the issue, please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD & OS.
  2. Are you able to see the files here https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents?
  3. Do you have an individual subscription or an enterprise license?
  4. While signing out & signing in, did you get an option to select a "personal account" or " enterprise account"? If yes, please check with both accounts and check if you're able to see the document on either of the accounts?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nunes5CF3,

We would like to follow up on your issue. Are you able to resolve the issue? Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same problem and i have tried the steps listed above without any change, weeks worth of work are gone without any reasonable cause. please fix this ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant figure out why all my Adobe XD files are gone but i need them back ASAP, what is going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No this doesnt work. Not on homenetwork or on work network. On Mac OS Monterey v. 12.4 It still jsut say: "You have no cloud documents." 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I got the same peoblem, and I tried login cloud doc

with my mobile browse, and, the file is there!!! It's missing on laptop browser but not in mobile browser!!  See of you can find that on your mobile browser .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Tried the suggestions and nothing works. 

Doesn't seem that anyone has gotten any help either but thought I'd express my frustration as well. 

Month of work lost...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2023 Jul 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me this is not working!! please help.

Files open but its empty

Screenshot 2023-07-17 at 10.34.34.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can NEVER recommend Adobe XD to anyone i know. Design project I've been working on for months just vanished and im soo pained. I cant start from scratch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My files are gone I am in the middle or the deadline please help I did the steps here and still are gone. I publish the library nothing. I am start hating XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm in the same boat as the others. I updated XD and, over the weekend, my most recent files have disappeared leaving older, more redundant versions. I don't want to have to re-design the pages due to the time that would take. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem here, all my recent work have vanished after an update.

The only place that all my archives are shown is the "Published work area" in the Adobe's website but I can't open them on my pc's XD. Can someone help me with this issue, please?

Vtor5F84_0-1632340855517.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem, I followed these steps and didn't help. How do I fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged out and now I cant even log back in, will you try and fix this, or what??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHAT THE HECK GUYS IVE LOST MONTHS OF WORK I CANT USE THIS ANYMORE, IM CANCELLIING SUBSCRIBTION IF THIS DOESN'T WORK IM ABOUT TO LOSE EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF ADOBE XD!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2022 Sep 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue, my XD document disappeared after restarting my computer. Everything was fine and I conscioulsy kept saving the document as I was working on it. It is nowhere to be found, I tried logging out of adobe cloud, restarting computer again, checking my files in the adobe cloud storage in the cloud and it's not there either. I have no idea where the file is, any tips are super helpful. The weird part is that on my Dock, if I click on thr XD icon, I can see that the file is there on the history above the icon app, but everytime I click on it nothing happens, it doens't open. Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 8.01.29 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Juan,

Did you find a sollution for this problem?, becuase I have the same issue here and tried all suggestions from Adobe assistants and it's not working, been working on these files for two years now. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2023 Dec 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue!! A year after youve posted to this board and they still havent fixed this problem.

ADOBE PLEASE HELP!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2023 Jul 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated it, and my files appear but are missing all the work I have done!!! Please Help-

Screenshot 2023-07-17 at 10.34.34.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines