• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD opens with empty artboards, previous versions do not open at all

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, has anyone the same issue. I open my XD file (saved in the cloud) and XD brings me empty artboards. I also tried to open previous versions but all of them are empty, without even any artoards...

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Data loss , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what version of Adobe XD are you using? What OS are you running the software on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Windows 10, and my XD version is 51.0.12

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for providing us with the requested information. Does the same thing happen with files saved locally? Have you got to try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried with old files, save them as a local copy, created new ones, and tried with other cloud files: all of them work perfectly, I can open backups copies of other cloud files without any issues. I think I have a problem specially with one file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are that file created with previous version of xd? May be the path is different for loading assets?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yep, the file was created last year, but I turned auto update at my creative cloud app on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines