• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD to Zeplin error

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check out your request headers/params ... error! Does anyone know how to fix it?Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try removing the plug-in, reinstalling it, and let us know if it helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did not help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David, sorry that you're having trouble while exporting to Zeplin. We'd need a little more information here to help you further. Could you please share the version of XD and OS build?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Atul,

I am having the same issue.  Most of my screens export fine but for some reason I get this error on only one of my screens.

I've tried several different things like changing the name of the screen, removing the artwork, etc... to see what it is that is breaking for this screen and not the others.

There is some text that I have underlined and when I remove the underline, it exports without problem. When I underline the text again, I get the error again.

I'm using XD version 19.1.22.6 and Zeplin version 1.13.1 on Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted the underlined texts and everything works again

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing your solution. Glad to hear that you are all set.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preran - I think this is still a bug though... Underline text should not break the Zeplin export. Would you mind reporting it to the XD team?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got you. Can you log a bug with the team using this link Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Provide as much info as possible for the team to reproduce your issue.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, 

I have the same problem, reinstalling didn't help. tell me how you can solve this problem! Screenshot_22.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted the underlined texts and everything works again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2019 Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are few ways to fix this issue which worked for me personally.

I usually work in Windows version of Adobe XD + Zeplin, and time to time, I would use Mac also.

Whenever I face this issue, I do the following. (Please note, these methods might seem stupid, but it works for me)

1. Check if both Adobe XD and Zeplin are up to date. Ones updated, restart PC and try importing again.
2. If the import failed on my Windows PC, then I would try the same on Mac, 100% of the time it worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing your solution, Ridin. This will definitely help our users to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome Harshika.

By the way, is anyone else enncountering a brand new issue.

While working on Adobe XD (Windows), and then when you import it to Zeplin. It doesnt replace the existing design on Zeplin but creates a brand new design. I have made sure both Adobe XD and Zeplin are updated.

But when I try this with Mac, it works fine.

I feel most of the issues is happening when using Adobe XD and Zeplin in Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ridin,

I have tried to reproduce the same at my end on windows. Please see the GIF file below:

Zeplin import.gif

Could you please confirm is it the same workflow that you follow? and then, we will take it from there.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Sorry for the late reply.

I just tested on Adobe XD and Zeplin on Windows it's still causing the same issues.

Basically, this is how I import screens to Zeplin.

1. Select Artboard which I want to export to Zeplin
2. File --> Export --> Zeplin
3 Select "project" in Zeplin
4. Then done.

Usually what would happen is, if the artwork already exists on Zeplin, it will replace it with the updated Artwork but now it creates a new screen each time I import into Zeplin.

To demonstrate the problem, I exported the same artboard 3 times and Zeplin created 3 different Screen instead of just one.

https://snag.gy/XIvRsb.jpg

So, for the time being, I am using Adobe and Zeplin in my MacBook to do work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2019 Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ridin,

Thank you for sharing the details. Could you please confirm if you checked these option while importing the artboards as shown in the screenshot below?

Zeplin.jpg

Screenshot_1.jpg

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problems i space how to fix this issuse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lessl63307557 & balajis30972283

We are sorry to hear you are unable to export artboard into Zeplin. We would request you to please try the steps suggested in this article and let us know if that helps.

If it doesn't, please share the version of XD and Zeplin the details of your operating system.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Still not working (

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for trying the steps suggested, lessl63307557. Could you please also try the steps suggested in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/zeplin-export-won-t-show-in-adobe-xd/m-p/1175704...?

If it doesn't help, could you please also check with Zeplin support team if there is something wrong at their end.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines