• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD blank screen and closes at startup

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this error below. I tried many methods that has been said on forums etc. but still I get a blank screen and XD shuts down at startup.

Log Name:      System

Source:        Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM

Date:          04/01/2019 12:02:47

Event ID:      10010

Task Category: None

Level:         Error

Keywords:      Classic

User:          ENES\Enes

Computer:      Enes

Description:

The server Adobe.CC.XD_17.0.12.11_x64__adky2gkssdxte!App did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM" Guid="{1B562E86-B7AA-4131-BADC-B6F3A001407E}" EventSourceName="DCOM" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0">10010</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8080000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-04-01T09:02:47.311330400Z" />

<EventRecordID>855</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="928" ThreadID="1072" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>Enes</Computer>

<Security UserID="**********************************" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="param1">Adobe.CC.XD_17.0.12.11_x64__adky2gkssdxte!App</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eafen,

Sorry that you are unable to use Adobe XD and it crashing on launch. Could you please try the steps mentioned here - Adobe XD shows white screen after launch and crashes on Windows and update this discussion with the results?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. This solution doesn't works to me.

Log event error:

Nome do aplicativo com falha: XD CC.exe, versão: 17.0.12.11, carimbo de data/hora: 0x5c7947ad

Nome do módulo com falha: ntdll.dll, versão: 10.0.17763.348, carimbo de data/hora: 0xca65c822

Código de exceção: 0xc0000409

Deslocamento da falha: 0x00000000000a68f4

ID do processo com falha: 0xfe0

Hora de início do aplicativo com falha: 0x01d4e98037fbcb35

Caminho do aplicativo com falha: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Adobe.CC.XD_17.0.12.11_x64__adky2gkssdxte\XD CC.exe

Caminho do módulo com falha: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

ID do Relatório: 490d3184-f2b4-448f-b543-020fb5cded78

Nome completo do pacote com falha: Adobe.CC.XD_17.0.12.11_x64__adky2gkssdxte

ID do aplicativo relativo ao pacote com falha: App

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guiwunsch,

Sorry that you are still facing this issue, could you please confirm if you have tried the solutions mentioned here: -Adobe XD shows white screen after launch and crashes on Windows step by steps?

If yes, could you please share the OS build as well. I would also require the following logs from your machine.

I would also request you to enable and collect the crash dumps as per the instructions mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/how-to-generate-crash-dump-on-windows-machine.html Use "Full dump" for the DumpType. Then launch XD again if it crashes, go to the CrashDumps folder (see full path above) and locates the file with the correct timestamp.

You may upload these logs to CC or Dropbox as a zip file and share the link with me in a private message. Please let me know in case you face trouble grabbing any of the logs.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS Build:

AdobeXD.log:

https://ivirtuagroupltda-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/guilherme_wunsch_ivirtua_com/EZiQNjJghuROk...

ACPLocalLogs:

Can't find

Log collector tool:

AdobeLogs_20190402_052044_23736080-f807-49fe-887e-db3b46fb9378-win.zip

CrashDumps:

https://ivirtuagroupltda-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/guilherme_wunsch_ivirtua_com/EQBuIZihTCtBn...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Atul,

The fourth solution worked for me a few months ago. Then I updated XD this morning and now the problem is back.

Am I going to have to completely uninstall Adobe XD and all of the related programs so I can re-install it every time there's an update? I enjoy XD, but that's really annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try uninstalling and installing Adobe XD again. Use Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to uninstall the software and to delete any corrupt files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jonathan,

We're sorry for the frustration. We understand it could be annoying for you. In addition to what Italo has mentioned, we've seen cases where the issue is getting fixed after restarting the machine. Could you please try a restart and let us know if that helps?

We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

I tried simply restarting before uninstalling and reinstalling everything, it didn't seem to help. What I'm hoping for is a long term fix so I don't have to go through this again next time XD updates.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also consider reinstalling and testing without any plugins... I had one plug in a while back that was problematic, and haven't had issues since.

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's a great idea. I did have a lorem ipsum content plugin installed, which is highly used, but it could still be causing a problem. I'll leave that uninstalled this time around and hopefully everything will go well next update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines