Copied

Se pueden inseryar videos MP4 en XD

The Tittle was edited by Moderator.

Xemein

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019
Here's some good news. The status of the request is changed to "feature started"!  This indicates that the feature is under development and likely to make its way into a future update. Meanwhiule, check out the "Anima Plugin" that can help insert videos and gifs in your XD document.  Hope this helps, Harshika

Translate

Translate
replies 108 Replies 108
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's some good news. The status of the request is changed to "feature started"!  This indicates that the feature is under development and likely to make its way into a future update. Meanwhiule, check out the "Anima Plugin" that can help insert videos and gifs in your XD document. 

Hope this helps, Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks. My Best regards 

Xemein

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the trend would be videos (i.e. Nike login page), do we have any ETA? thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Crist,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Yes definitely, videos would be the coming trend. I hope you have already upvoted the feature request mentioned above. If not, please upvote the request to add your voice. The status of the feature request is changed to feature started so definitely the team is working on it. You may see the improvements in the future releases of XD.

We really appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

This is great news if it has moved over to feature started in Adobe XD application development. I've upvoted and I'm excited to see this in an update soon!

Thanks

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you kidding me?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

A workaround would be importing your video to Photoshop>Creating Layers from Video>Exporting>Import Layers to Artboards>Auto Animate Artboards. Utlizing this technique for any video over 10/15 seconds would be time consuming. However, if you're attempting to create some cool animation for an intro to your app Home Screen or transations, it seems to work pretty well. Adjust your auto animate settings until moving from artboard to artboard looks like a video. Same technique works for After Effects, creating your video in AE, rendering via AME & then to Photoshop...(repeat steps). I do hope they make this a little easier with future updates, as it is pretty tedious at times. Feedback welcome!

-Cheers

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Nathaniel...

And then using that in XD how? What file format? I think the hope is to have triggerable video in an XD shareable preview for client review within an XD prototype, in browser.

Christopher

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Adobe, insert this function, that would be the killer!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe, If you would give the source code of your software, I could actually add this feature in xd. I think this function is important but I don't why you ain't doing anything.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely - this would be a massively useful feature on nearly all of the projects that I work on!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be extremely helpful if adobe would move on this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must be joking. Video is the single most important medium of the present and future. And it is not supported by Adobe XD...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find very confusing and difficult creating animation in adobe xd. And there is limitation too which is really frustrating. Is it possible to make custom animation in after effects and use it on adobe Xd?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I am quite new to the Adobe suit, and I only Googled whether a GIF could be imported to XD; the answer was yes. However, after a day of playing with After Effects and Photoshop to create my very first GIF, and importing it into XD: it doesn't work!!

After a more thorough search online it seems that indeed we can't use any animations in XD? Seriously? Can anyone confirm / tell me loopholes to show the client the gif in the presentation?

And yes, I have seen the discussion, however this discussion has been going on for ages! No updates?

Much appreciated!

Cheers,

Flora

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Flora-

You're right, you can't import animated GIFs yet, only static GIFs. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to import animation in at the moment, though it's something we're looking at in the longer term. We do have a number of features we want to put in first that would allow for more expressiveness, so you can expect to see improvements over the upcoming year as we grow XD. Thanks for hanging in there with us!

-Elaine

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Elaine,

Thanks for the update. What i'm reading from your response is that it can actually take a few years still?

Either way, I love the Adobe suit, though this is just an important missing element!

Cheers,

Floor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any timetable for this feature? It's so essential to get buy-in from non-designers, it bothers me to have to use InVision or Proto.io just to add video or GIFS, as their software isn't nearly as user-friendly...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And still a year later, nothing has been implemented to cope with the need to add animated GIFs.

#IsAdobeListening

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

elainecc Checking in on this 12 months on.

This seems like such a huge hole in the capabilities of AdobeXD. Being able to add animated gifs and or videos would go such a long way to the amount of detail that could be shown in the hi-fi prototypes XD creates.

At least 1500 other people agree...

Import Videos & Animated GIFs to show in interactive preview – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests ...

Hopefully this will show up in XD soon.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for highlighting this – we’re aware of it and are actively working on increasing our prototyping fidelity! Stay tuned…

-Elaine

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Any news on the video or animated gif feature for XD? Or at least an estimated time of release?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This Adobe reply was over 6 MONTHS ago!  I love the evolution XD but accommodating animated GIFs is not something that takes this long. An epic oversight. I love adobe but some decisions seem so wrong. Like ditching Edge Animate for example without any adequate replacement. HYPE will have been very happy though haha.

Please please please can Adobe update XD to allow animated GIFs!

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines