Highlighted

Facing an error (Error code: 3624) while creating a new document

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am creating a new document in XD, facing an error (Error code: 3624).

Tired a lot of methods like:

Updating OS, Updating Adobe cloud, and Reinstalling the XD but nothing is working out.

MAC OS Version: Mojave 10.14.3

Adobe Cloud Version: 4.8.0.421

XD Version: 16.0.2.8

Can anyone help me with this?

Hi Naveen,

I've been struggling with this exact same issue for the last week or so (error code: 3624), and just now managed to resolve it, so I thought I'd share what I did. I had previously tried ALL the solutions provided by Adobe (see here: Issue saving xd files to creative cloud), none of which worked and my creative cloud sync version (which was outdated) was refusing to update. According to Adobe, the outdated sync version is the root cause of the issue. Apparently, it needs to be 4.1.0.29 or later in order for Adobe XD CC to work.

(this is the updated version, but before I was stuck on 3.1.0.8)

In the end, I had to completely uninstall and reinstall the Creative Cloud Desktop App (and in order to do that I had to uninstall all my other CC Adobe software as well, as the installer doesn't work until you've done this). When using the uninstaller, make sure you click 'Uninstall' and not 'Repair', I tried to repair and that doesn't work either.

Completely uninstalling and reinstalling everything seems to have done the trick, my creative cloud sync version is up to date, plus adobe XD now works. Bit of a long-winded fix, but couldn't find anything else that works, unfortunately.

Hopefully, this will work for you too!

Vince

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Facing an error (Error code: 3624) while creating a new document

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am creating a new document in XD, facing an error (Error code: 3624).

Tired a lot of methods like:

Updating OS, Updating Adobe cloud, and Reinstalling the XD but nothing is working out.

MAC OS Version: Mojave 10.14.3

Adobe Cloud Version: 4.8.0.421

XD Version: 16.0.2.8

Can anyone help me with this?

Hi Naveen,

I've been struggling with this exact same issue for the last week or so (error code: 3624), and just now managed to resolve it, so I thought I'd share what I did. I had previously tried ALL the solutions provided by Adobe (see here: Issue saving xd files to creative cloud), none of which worked and my creative cloud sync version (which was outdated) was refusing to update. According to Adobe, the outdated sync version is the root cause of the issue. Apparently, it needs to be 4.1.0.29 or later in order for Adobe XD CC to work.

In the end, I had to completely uninstall and reinstall the Creative Cloud Desktop App (and in order to do that I had to uninstall all my other CC Adobe software as well, as the installer doesn't work until you've done this). When using the uninstaller, make sure you click 'Uninstall' and not 'Repair', I tried to repair and that doesn't work either.

Completely uninstalling and reinstalling everything seems to have done the trick, my creative cloud sync version is up to date, plus adobe XD now works. Bit of a long-winded fix, but couldn't find anything else that works, unfortunately.

Vince

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 04, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Naveen,

Sorry that you are unable to create a new document with Adobe XD. I would request you to try the steps mentioned here: - Issue saving xd files to creative cloud and update this discussion with the results.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 05, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Naveen,

Vince

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2019 2
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vince, thanks for sharing the detailed instructions of the steps which you have followed. I am glad that it worked for you.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2019 0