• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some fonts not visible to AE and AE Beta - Druk Web

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After short brake on project which uses fonts Druk Web Super Italic and Druk Web Heavy Italic current Beta version reports Super font is missing and regular AE 2021 reports Heavy Italic font missing. I use both fonts (and it's in CI of my client) and about 10 days ago both versions of font were visible by both versions of AE (2021 and Beta). 

As a substitution is visible [Druk] (not Web) in font combo box. 

If there is a need for both problematic fonts, I can upload them, but not public visible as they are copyrighted. I reinstalled fonts, uninstalled and installed again. Tried install for my user account and for all users on computer (Win10) and it didn't helped at all. Both fonts are visible for Font Viewer and other applications. 

Please help as I'm on hurry with current project time schedule and there is a lot of animations using font, not vector and any changes braks it. 

Regards,

Radek Sliwinski / MAD multimedia

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My workstation: Windows 10, Intel i9 10850K, 64 GB RAM, nVidia 2060 RTX 6 GB GDDR6, 2 x M2 fast SSDs - one dedicated for AE cache, and 1 regular SSD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources