• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Focus: Concentric Shape Repeater

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New parameters in the Offset Paths shape layer property allow you to make copies of a path that radiate outward or inward enabling you to create unique backgrounds that have a retro vibe. See the new parameters selected below and please provide feedback on their usability, animation capabilities, and performance. 

Jim_Acquavella_0-1586465768958.png

TOPICS
Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Digging this – the first additional option that comes to mind is some way to "offset the offset" where you could favor the copies being closer or further apart with each copy? In my head it would almost like being able to assign a curve that maps how they're spaced out across the offset distance, ie. like the Size or Opacity over Time curves in something like Trapcode Particular.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would love to be able to delay those offsets in time meaning that if I animate my main path each copie will animate itself at the animation time + the delay * its copie number to be able to create stuffs like ripple effects and crazy animations.

Oh and every body that I have watch wanting to test this struggled to find it as their (and mine also) first instinct was to search it in the repeater...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources