• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Soundspeicher konnte nicht zugewiesen werden (26 § 392)

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich bekomme neuerdings ständig diesen Fehler: 

Soundspeicher konnte nicht zugewiesen werden (26 § 392)

Ich lade einen mp4 clip in AE, will mir die Wellenform ansehen und bekomme dann dieses Popup. Ich habe schon den Sound extrahiert, in m4a und wav. Keine Änderung. 

Beim Exportieren befindet sich dann immer kein Ton im Clip…

Was tu ich: ich erstelle ein Projekt, lade den Film rein und erstelle eine Komposition. Dann Wellenform ansehen. Fehler. 

Ich habe AE 23.0, es aber auch mit 22 probiert. 

Installierter RAM 32GB, für andere Anwendungen reserviert: 6GB. 

Apple M1 Max. 

Ich weiß nicht weiter und bin gespannt auf Hilfe. 

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Crash , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Hi @Sebastian Manger,

Thanks again for reporting this issue. In the new 23.3 version of After Effects, the error has been updated to reflect the 1-hour limit for displaying waveforms. Trimming the layer to a length of less than an hour will allow the waveform to display.

We are continuing to make improvements and may remove the limit in the future, but for now, the error accurately reflects what AE is able to display.

Cheers,

- John, After Effects Engineering Team 

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
10 Comments
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Schon mal die Audioeinstellungen in den Voreinstellungen gecheckt? Systemeinstellungen für Sound? Oft hilft es schon, an den Einstellungen für die Audiopuffer zu drehen und natürlich sollte auch ganz grundsätzlich das richtige Audiogerät eingestellt sein.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Danke für die Antwort. Ich habe mal ein Foto meiner Einstellungen angehangen. Da sieht eigentlich erstmal alles richtig eingestellt aus… Oder?Bildschirm­foto 2022-12-06 um 22.00.50.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Sebastian Manger,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Does this happen for any footage, or only .mp4? Would you be able to provide a screen recording of how the error is shown when you look at the waveform?

Thanks for reporting this issue and for any further information you can provide, 

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i only tried with .mp4. 

i attached a screenrecording. Hope that helps and brings answers… 

As you can see - i open AE, create a project, import the file, open the waveform and the error occurs. 

https://vimeo.com/783043598

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for that screen recording, @Sebastian Manger ! That did reveal the issue: the error is shown because the imported .mp4 file is over an hour long. AE does not currently support showing the waveforms for footage that are over 1 hour in length.

If you trim the length of the .mp4 layer to less than an hour, you should see the waveform load shortly after. I've filed a ticket internally for us to review the one-hour limit or improve the error so that you would know why the waveform won't load for the long layer.

Thanks again for reporting this issue,

Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @JohnColombo . Thanks alot for your answer. That was helpful and i´m happy we could figure it out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Sebastian Manger,

Thanks again for reporting this issue. In the new 23.3 version of After Effects, the error has been updated to reflect the 1-hour limit for displaying waveforms. Trimming the layer to a length of less than an hour will allow the waveform to display.

We are continuing to make improvements and may remove the limit in the future, but for now, the error accurately reflects what AE is able to display.

Cheers,

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect. Thanks alot for the bugfix!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @JohnColombo . I just trimmed the new file to 59mins but it won´t show me the waveform and i can´t hear any audio.

I´m working with AE 23.3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Sebastian Manger,

It sounds like you might be experiencing the issue described in this thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-bugs/no-audio-or-visible-waveform-after-update-to-ae-20..., where audio files with certain sample rates (16K, 64K, 88.2K, and 176.4K) are not playing back or showing waveforms. Per that thread, there is a fix coming to Beta builds for this soon, and reencoding at an unaffected bit rate should also work around the issue until the fix is in place.

Cheers,

Votes

Translate

Translate