Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3C Camera Tracker I can't see the red circle

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So I turn on the 3D Camera Tracker it analyzes the footage, but then when I hoover on the tracker points I can only see the triangle and not the red circle. When I choose the tracker point and select Create Solid and Camera I can't see the solid.

Why is that?

This is my first time using 3D Camera Tracker so it can be completely my fault. 🙂

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Likely your footage isn't that suitable and you've produced a "bad" track with a terrible lens and your points being miles away in terms of scale. That would make anything you add appear tiny and due to the points being bunched up also mess with the overlay functions. A screenshot would certainly clarify matters. That aside start by checking the display options in the effects control panel and see if changing soem stuff improves matters.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines