• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe after efects error (0xc0000142)

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am instilling the  after efects for a custmer of me and every time you tey to load it it will not stert and gice the erroe coad in the subject bar.

i and uninstilled it and reinstilled the software and i have put the file into the Controlled folder access link and it is still not working and i am not shure how to get it going.

i have put a pic to you can see the error as well2_86-1650307463374_1.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version did you install? Did you try to install other versions? Would you also update your graphic card driver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't have a older versions and the versions is the uptodate one. i have updated the graphic card and windoes but still the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lee2412568147sm,

Sorry for the crash.

If ToolfarmJP's solution doesn't work, check if there are any updates available for Windows.

Let us know if installing the updates helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i don't know what the ToolfarmJP's solution is can i have a link for the softwhere and i have look for updates available and there is none

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines