Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe After Effect file looping

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I had downloaded a couple of packs from videohive.net.

When I now try to read these After Effects files, I can access them but when I play some of them, they cannot be read properly, here is a short video gif screen sharing:

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

The green buffer does not load and the animations keeps looping back. My laptop is powerful so it cannot be the root cause.

Would you know what steps I need to follow to debug this issue and be able to read the files ?

Thanks a lot,

Maxence

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Maxence5CDC,

Sorry about the poor experience. Which version of After Effects are you currently working on? Are you only having this issue with this project? Do you have any third-party plugins installed? When you experience the looping problem again, Could you go to Edit > Preferences > Memory & Performance > Show Memory Usage Details and share a screenshot of the window? Also, please share your system specifications (OS, CPU, GPU, RAM).

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the following article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/after-effects/kb/after-effects-low-memory-warning-mechanism.html

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines