• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe After effects will not initiate at all.

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently signed up for Adobe Creative Cloud for Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, and Photoshop. I haven't had any issues with Illustrator or Photoshop, but nothing happens when I start After Effects or Premiere. I read that people have issues once the splat screen pops up, but I am not even getting that. I updated my drivers, updated windows, uninstalled and reinstalled all my apps on adobe creative cloud and still nothing. I saw a video where someone ran it as an administrator, but when I do that is says, "The code execution cannot proceed becuase MSVCP110.dll was not found."

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to download the original full MSVC runtimes installer from Microsoft and let it work its magic. This is a version conflict in one of the DLLs, usually introduced by other programs that you may have installed, and only "ironing over" and getting everything to the same version level fixes these things.

Error MSVCR110.dll opening Adobe Creative Cloud apps in Windows 10

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It worked!! Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paytyn239624612e6b,

Did you try Mylenium's suggestion? Did it help? If not, go to the following link and download and install the latest C++ Redistributable files: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines