• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE 2023 not autosaving correctly, ever

Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably the millionth time this has been posted as it is still an issue - AE does NOT save as defined in user preferences for auto-saving. I have mine set to every 20 minutes to save up to 5 versions, have been working a four hour span today, and the auto save folder has just two autosaves, both of which are older than two hours. 

If Adobe is still having issues with basic auto-save functions I'm going to assume this must be a bug with saving over-network on our servers, which most professionals have anyway. What's the deal? This isn't something unique to 2023 AE either, it's been around honestly for last 4 years if not longer. Is AE programmed to NOT auto save if user is busy working? How does Adobe explain this away?

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi hunterh63283602,

Sorry for the delayed response.

I tested it on the 24.3 version. I am using the local storage and everything worked as expected. Does it only happen when the project file and Auto Safe location are on the network? Can you conduct a test on local storage and see if that's faulty too?

We're here to help. Moving this thread from Bugs to Discussions for troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines