• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

aescripts Plugins

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My plugins (aescripts: Limber) does not work on AE2022. the window remains black and there is an error message.
On my Imac 27 with Big Sur and the latest software version.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Scripting , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

The obvious question would be, if you got an error message what was it? And then, are you running the latest version? I can see on the Limber product page that v1.7.5 was released Aug 30th. Updating to the latest version in these kinds of cases fixes the majority of problems.

And then the best thing would be to use aescripts support contact form, because the people most likely to be able to help are those that created it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The obvious question would be, if you got an error message what was it? And then, are you running the latest version? I can see on the Limber product page that v1.7.5 was released Aug 30th. Updating to the latest version in these kinds of cases fixes the majority of problems.

And then the best thing would be to use aescripts support contact form, because the people most likely to be able to help are those that created it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the web site for an updated version and/ or get in touch with the original developer via AEScripts' options.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answers. Already using the editor's dedicated application, my scripts have been updated. I will see with them.
thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For issues with tools from aescripts, it is always a good idea to open a support ticket at
https://aescripts.com/contact/

Mathias Möhl - Developer of tools like BeatEdit and Automation Blocks for Premiere Pro and After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines