• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effect 2024 is making life unbearable

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2024 Jan 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction and frustration regarding the ongoing performance issues I am facing with After Effects on my HP Pavilion Gaming setup. The software's persistent lag and freezing are making my work environment unbearable, and it's seriously impacting my motivation to continue using the application.

As an animator, I heavily rely on After Effects to bring my creative visions to life. However, the continuous disruptions caused by the software's poor performance are draining my enthusiasm and motivation to work. The lag and freezing have become so prevalent that it's increasingly difficult for me to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner.

Despite utilizing a system optimized for graphic-intensive tasks, After Effects seems to be pushing my HP Pavilion Gaming setup to its limits. This is reflected in the significant slowdowns and freezes, which occur even when I'm working with basic texts, expressions, and images.

I've tried various solutions, including updating the software to the latest version and adjusting project settings, but none have provided a satisfactory resolution. It's disheartening to see the software I once enjoyed using become a major source of frustration, hindering both the quality of my work and my overall productivity.

I urgently request your immediate attention and assistance in resolving these performance issues. The continuous struggle with After Effects is not only affecting my professional output but is also diminishing my passion for animation. I fear that unless a solution is found promptly, I may be forced to explore alternative software options, which is not a decision I take lightly.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and hope for a swift resolution that allows me to regain my enthusiasm for using After Effects.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked the system requirement to run After Effects properly?

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I fall within the scope, i use a Hp pavilion gaming laptop

And i belive it's a decent PC to run this... Below is the spec of my Pc

i look forward to hearing from you soon, thanks

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2496 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

System Model: HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 16-a0xxx

Installed Physical Memory (RAM): 16.0 GB

System Type: x64-based PC

Chip type : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines