Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effect don't launch

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'v install all Adobe suit, all software launch and work correctly, but AE, after uninstall, etc etc. I try some things . Never launch -_-

Thanks if u want screen ETC. Or i stream actually on twitch.Tv/cryptoniumTV if u want to help me immediatly 🙂

I from france, my english is bad 😛

See you soon and thanks for help

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that. Can you share your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? Also, are you getting any error codes?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry i dont have the notification for your answer :s

So when i launch, nothing. all other software adobe suits actually run, but no error or other thing.

Driver cloud scan resume : https://www.driverscloud.com/fr/configuration/72776370-1/resume

thanks for help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for the crash.

The Driver cloud scan resume link you shared is not working. Do you mind sharing your system specifications again? Also, do you see the splash screen when you try to launch After Effects? If so, what's the last loading module on the splash screen right before it crashes?

Let us know, we're here to help. 

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I stream all day, on time i can show you on Stream when i want to launch After Effect 🙂

http://twitch.tv/cryptoniumtv

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines