• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects 3d camera tracking.

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3d camera tracking is a nightmare honestly I'm about to give up, when I track there's litterly never any point on to floor to place my plane in many diffrent footage I used, so I have to do a mess to put a plane on the ground and It doesn't work because when I transfer the camera and plane to blender it's always off and it doesn't stick to ground properly, even when changing the focal length and everything. I honestly don't know what to do anymore because I went from tracking from blender to after because it was "better" and I just wasted my money honestly. Also when I transfer my plane and camera it's just always underground on blender even when normalizing the scene after m. Can someone help ?

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without seeing your stuff and info about the relevant settings we can't tell you much. Of course there are limitations in AE's tracker just like any other. Depending on what you actualyl do you may indeed be using the wrong tool and may need to escalate the situation further by subscribing to SynthEyes or similar advanced tools that are more 3D-centric.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines