Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects changed my AI file colors

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

My first time posting in this community but because I am so desperate. As yo can see images below that the hands are darker than her face. Those layers are all exported from Illustration and I don't know why they turned out different color. And second image is the original AI file was opened in after effects, the color is correct but then when it was animated, the color is changed. 

I have read all discussion before and tried everything such as: color mode, change color setting in AI etc. none is worked for me. 

I might miss reading some discussion but if someone could help me again. Appreciate! 

Thank you.

Screenshot 2021-09-14 122413.pngScreenshot 2021-09-14 122419.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @tran65275 ,

Welcome to the Adobe Support Community. Could you post a screenshot of your Illustrator color profile? I know Illustrator has an option under the File menu where you select RGB vs. CMYK. And then under the Edit menu there are Color Settings. After that, could you post a screenshot of your After Effects color working space? We'll take a look to double-check that the color spaces all match up.

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 11.50.19 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply.

Here is the screenshot of my illustration setting and I also put this setting for my after effects project. Maybe I mistook something.

Screenshot 2021-09-14 180327.png

Screenshot 2021-09-14 180632.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, those all look like they match. Hmm...strange. Long shot here: what do you see when you right+click on the Illustrator file > Interpret Footage > Main... Does it look like this?

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 11.14.44 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-09-15 at 11.23.16 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

tran65275_0-1631720685922.png

This is what I saw 🙂 And then when I changed to this

tran65275_1-1631720923037.png

Still nothing happened 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines