• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects composition into Premiere Pro

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, all. I have a After Effects composition that I want to use as part of a Premiere Pro project. The composition is exactly how I want it. Importing doesn't give me the desired results so is it better
to prerender, create a mogrt, or just render it to a mp4 file? Thanks for your assistance.

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible to know. What does "doesn't give me the desired results" even mean? You need to be more specific and explain what you actually expect vs. what really is happening, what's going on in your composition(s), your premiere sequence, system info and so on. From just needing to enable a layer switch to pre-composing some stuff to technical glitches/ bugs the incorrect behavior could be anything and without knowing what you did we can't really tell you whether using a different approach even would fix anything.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I'm using an AE project in Premiere Pro with no changes to it (that is, the one instace is all I need), I prerender it with ProRes 422 (or, if I need alpha ProRes 4444). If it's a lower third or something, I make a mogrt. 

Does that help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines