• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects crash on startup 2021/2022

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI , i recently updated to the new AE 2022 version, but unable to start it i reinstalled it mutliple times and had the same issue occur. I then decided to re-BF678A04-7779-43D2-B472-D62DE9F8C15A_1_201_a.jpeginstall the 2021 version yet it also begain crashing on startup. I am unable to access both and after emailing you the crash report multiple times have heard nothing back. My mac is also updated to the 12.o.1 version(newest) please somone help?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hfshdn,

Sorry for the crash.

Would you mind sharing the crash log here so that we can get it translated. In the meantime, try removing the the third-party plug-ins if you're using any.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the crash log for AE 2022. I have also removed the AE third party plug-ins before sending my last message as suggested by adobe beforehand 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines