• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects error: (512) ( 25 :: 241 )

Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2019 Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 8.45.47 PM.png

Lately I've been having a lot of problems with after effects, ive been using it since august with no problems. Everything went smoothly and I never had any major problems until as of recently. On one of my latest projects I was unable to export on of my projects. I repeatedly sent it to media encoder and it would start encoding and then it would just fail, then it stop sending my projects to media encoder all together. I brought it up with an adobe employee who had informed me that my computer dosent fit the qualifications for after effects which puzzles me because it has been working for me for these past few months. Now when I'm working on a project after effects isn't previewing. I tried pressing play on the preview pannel but still nothing. While working this error keeps poping up but I have no ifea what it means and I'm having an extremely difficult time with after effects right now and I really need to work on my projects and edit. Is there any solution to my problem? I am using the sapphire pluggin for this project, thank you.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible to know. Beyond "It's some kind of Mac" nobody can know anything. You have not provided any info about the actual hardware, no details about the compositions, render settings, preview settings and whatever else may be relevant. The usual steps apply: Check your hardware acceleration settings, flush the cashes, verify the integrity of your harddrives. anything beyond that will require much more information.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. As @Mylenium asked, we would need more information so that we can troubleshoot the export issue with After Effects.

• What are your system specifications (RAM, GPU, CPU, OS)?
  • Are you getting this issue with a particular project or all of them?
  • Does After Effects work if you remove the plugin?
  • Are you using a secondary monitor? If yes, remove it and check the issue.

Let us know. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Im having the exact same issue as Ninja dude. I have a GTX 1050, i7-7700 CPU, 16GB RAM. I only have the issue in one project, I get the message when I open the project then when I go to preview it, it allows me to do it once for about 3-4 seconds then stops and won't allow me to preview it for even a single frame. I can drag the preview indicator to preview it but that's without sound of course. Last thing - when I do preview the single frame the indicator on it does play the audio on that specific frame & when I switch off the 'eye' in the preview panel it renders the audio fine so I don't think it's audio related.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just found the fix! I had RSMB in an adjustment layer which is literally the whole cause to why I couldn't preview, not entirely sure why though, can someone perhaps give me a reason why, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah  i can! I was having the same issue and the problem was just that RSMB. This pluggin is really trouble-causing because it puts too much pressure on the computer and sometimes ae may even crash by just how big this pluggin. And sometimes it can also because of your ram and cache also so everytime when u use ae, dont forget to delete the caches!! Hope you r not having any trouble with ae now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did you ever find a solution to fix this I'm completely stumped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

deactivate all adjustment layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello!, i have a question, what do I do if want the rsmb to be in the video?. Like I need it to be be in the video, if it is not in it, it would be incomplete. So have you got a solution for it?.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try exporting the video without RSMB first. After you've exported it, make a new project and export your video into there. Try adding the RSMB then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just can say thank you, I am going to try it as soon as I can. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.jpg

guys im having this issue when i wanna export the project it says this 😞 i tried exporting in media encoder but the rendering stops 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disable RSMB, or if you have any adjustment layers with effects on then try disabling that.
One of the effects could be causing the issue, In my case after searching for 9 hours it was the RSMB Pro Effect thaat I have on my adjustment layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same man 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you have any rsmb on adjustment layers remove it and check the amount of motion tile you have if you're using warp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2023 Dec 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, is there any way to fix this error while keeping the RSMB plug-in or removing and adding another plug-in similar to RSMB? 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines