• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects error : Decrease the memory requirments for the rendering of the frame (12804)

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image buffers of size 25000 x 25000 @ 8 bpc (2.3 GB ) exceed internal limits.

When I want to import photos into the after effects ,I get a limiting error while opening multiple times this size in Photoshop ( 86000 px 43000 px )  I am grateful for the efforts of the makers of this software and I hope it gets better every day. But why do you design your software like this with these unnecessary restrictions? I have 64 gigs of RAM, a simple software opens a 25000 pixel photo, but the professional after effect software says I can't! What logic does this make? Your manager (Kevin-Monahan) says to solve your problem by calling us! You remove the limit. If the photo is big, I will wait until the process is finished or anything . why you stop us to use big file ? i need big file for more details.

I emphasize again, I am grateful to all of you

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing stops you from splitting up the file into multiple tiles and re-assembling them suiatbly in AE with parenting or stitching together pre-comps. Other than that I can't even imagine how you would effeciently work with such a huge image. The aliasing when things are scaled down will look terrible and of course you'll inevitably have to wait several seconds for the slightest update of e.g. an effect preview. To me the whole workflow sounds like a bad idea. And of course it isn't too long ago where AE didn't even support 25k height and width and those limits were even more restrictive, so there's that as well. I really think you have more of an issue with your overall approach rather than AE not giving you what you need.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank a lot Mylenium

Exactly, for the orb plugin ( from video copilet ), I want to give the texture of the globe in such a way that I can zoom it to a very large extent.

I came to the conclusion to make a composition of 30,000 x 30,000 dimensions and as you said , i use multiple tiles and re-assembling them suiatbly but I don't know how successful it will be

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Orb uses OpenGL and you cannot use such a large texture, anyway, because of that.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes sir , thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines