• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects error internal verification

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, whenever I attempt to open After effects I get an error notification that reads "after effects error internal verification failure sorry!{resource for usage has been deprecated}". I have uninstalled, restarted and installed after effects several time. I have restarted my Macbook several times. I am working on all of the latest versions of these softwares and can not seem to find a solutioon. If anyone has any answers it would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without exact info about what Macbook you actually use, nobody can tell you much. the warning sounds very much like an issue with some hardware acceleration function, so your hardware may be too old or otherwise incompatible.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the very same . Brand mew mac minio M1 (16gb RAM ) statd with install of latest AE (18 I beleive).

clicking OK makes it go away and doesnt seem to be a problem .. still something aint right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same old, same old: None of this isn't going anywhere if you don't provide proper system info or the crash logs. Just saying that it doesn't work is of no use to anybody.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What additional information would be helpful?

there is no crash log it doesn't crash . It brings up an error message on which I click Ok amd after effects continues to open.

This happens on a brand new M1 Mac mini with 16gb of ram the latest OS and latest AE .  I'm sure I can find out any extra info but it's straight out the box nothing added or taken away, let me know what would be of help.

I have installed the previous AE version 17.7 and this error  no longer happens. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A collegue is also getting same error . I don't have access to his system information so I'm afraid all I can tell you is it's an intel IMac running the lastest Ae and Os

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you ever get any answers to this ? dod you fix it ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines