Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Exporting Issue

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to export a file from After Effects through Media Encoder but I keep getting the same error. I tried exporting previous projects that I have exported before, but now they are all giving me the same error as well. I haven't done anything that I haven't done a million times before with no issue, so I'm not sure what went wrong.

I have attached screenshots of the errors. Everything is up to date and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but neither has worked. 

Thank you!Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 11.36.29 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-10-11 at 11.36.43 AM.png

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start by cleaning out the caches and temp folders, both for AE and AME. Also of course check the usual stuff like hardware acceleration, memory/ processor usage and so on. Also consider running as a different user. Sometimes starting with a clean slate helps and may provide a baseline comparison in case you accidentally changed something on your main user. You can then backtrack and un-screw e.g. a messed up network setting or permission issues.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could be a version mismatch between AE and AME. I just got the same error and found your question researching for a solution. After seeing Myleniums advice to reinstall both apps, I've checked the versions in the CC Client and saw that I had two AE versions installed  (22.6 and 23.0) at the same time. AE 22.6 produced this error in interaction with AME 23.0 while AE 23.0 and AME 23.0 work as intended. So...can you rule out that you are trying to send something from an older AE to a newer AME, thus creating the error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines