Exit

After Effects Freezes While Exporting Motion Graphics

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AE Export Freeze.JPG

Hello! 

I’m trying to export a motion graphic from After Effects for use in Premiere and every time I do, After Effects just freezes while ‘verifying Adobe fonts’. And it’s just frozen like that indefinitely.

I haven’t been able to find an answer/solution online. I’ve already made sure all the fonts were active, even switched the font to Times New Roman. I’ve restarted my computer, made sure the program was up to date, and I’m still coming up empty handed.

Does anyone have any idea why?! Or better yet, how to solve this? 

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably have some extra fonts that are not included with the Type Kit or you may have a corrupted font. Try creating a MORGT with something basic like Helvetica or Arial. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply Rick, I thought I had covered this angle when I switched the custom font I was using to Times New Roman. I'll Try both Arial and Helvetica just in case. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might have to check your entire font list and look for 3rd party fonts. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

know we have at least one because my company made their own font - but that doesn't show up on any list I've seen other than INSIDE the programs. It's not in the Creative Cloud program under fonts - either active or previously active. 

How would I check to see if I have 3rd party fonts, and what would I do if I did?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File>Dependencies>Collect Files will create a text file showing Fonts Used in the AEP.

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have any solutions? I'm having the same problem, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here, any solutions???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines