Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects Graph Zoom is not working

Engaged ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I know if I hold alt and scroll my mouse wheel it will make my graph editor zoom in or zoom out, But no matter how much am doing that I am not getting the same result as my tutor does. 

please help me with the following problems-

My animation is- A pair of strokes will appear then I will Overshoot them. Here are two things going on. 

a- Position movement of the strokes

b- overshoot animation of the width of the strokes.

all was good until I select the overshoot keyframes and go to edit the brazier handles. in my value graph, I am seeing the position keyframes, though I didn't select them. and my graph panel is sooooo tiny! It's not as big as my tutors. I am following him verbatim still I cant do anything like him.  please help.

His graph shows 0,5,10, mine 0,500,1000 , Hoiw can I have the same graph like he has.

f.jpgf2.jpgf4.jpgValue Graph of my AEValue Graph of my AEValue graph of my TutorValue graph of my Tutor

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

You have "Show animated properties" enabled, which will automatically add any exposed property with keyframes to the graph editor. Turn off the option and only use selected properties if you want that.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have "Show animated properties" enabled, which will automatically add any exposed property with keyframes to the graph editor. Turn off the option and only use selected properties if you want that.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank yo so much. You are a life saver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines