Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects keep crashing the final render when using rotobrush 2

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

After Effects keep crashing the final render when using rotobrush 2 or any other high graphical renderings, it goes to a "Blue Screen Of Death" and then reboots the whole PC? I Have an ASUS Strix RTX 3070 Graphics card.

Tim

TOPICS
Crash , Dynamic link , Error or problem , FAQ , How to , Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible to know much without actual crash info and exact system info, but you likely pretty much answered your own question: You need to straighten out your graphics driver and settings so GPU acceleration works smoothly. Other than that of course there could be any number of otehr issues with caches or simply running out of disk space, be it just for temp files during render. in any case, not much point to speculate on such vague info. You have to be much more specific. Start by checking the things I mentioned in passing, then come back with better info if it still doesn't work.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mylenium

I have attached a copy of the logs, my specs of my PC are

Mitsuperboy_1-1633257161782.png
Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11900K @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz
Installed RAM 64.0 GB (63.8 GB usable)

Mitsuperboy_3-1633257834288.png

Everything is all up to date, so I am unsure where to start? But reading the Log file it shows quite a few warnings and errors, which I have no idea how to resolve, if any of these are causing my problem? Do they mean anything to you?

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My specs are exactly like yours but I'm running a 3090 frankly, my issue isn't with the blue screens. It's preview and rendering. It took 40 mins for me to render 20 second clip. Yet this guy on Fiverr was able to do it in about 5 or less he says...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for all your help.

It was my pc just was over heating and put a few more fans in and it works now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines