Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Key Light Issue from PC to Mac

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Recently filmed a news pundit scene against a green screen. Just today someone helped me key out the green screen in After Effects with Key Light. It seemed to work well. I imported the comp into Premiere Pro and it worked fine on my PC at work. However, when I open the same project file on my Mac, the background is now gray and the intended background isn't showing up (see attached images below). What could be causing this? I tried playing around in both programs to no success.

Thanks in advance!Screen Shot 2023-06-27 at 9.31.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-06-27 at 9.51.23 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It tells you that it can't conform audio and build the cache. Likely an issue with your MXF files not at all related to Keylight. You may need to convert them to another format.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2024 Jun 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did the suggestion above help?

Feel free to reach out. Moving this thread from Bugs to Discussions for now.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines