Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Motion Tile Help

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to animate a little character using motion tile. It looks like the right side of the screen cuts off the design and has an enlarged arm from the character in one section. How do I get the tile to continue all the way to the edge? It looks like something similar is happening at the very bottom of the screen. I'm a very beginner at animating so I have no idea what I'm doing. I've attached a screenshot for reference.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check the output width/ height settings and increase them.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines