• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects preview is upside down

New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

who ever uses after effects could you help me just started useing when ever i play a frame its upside down and there all ranomize i just spent 4 hours trying to find a resolution dm me

[Title edited by Mod.]

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Hi! I don't know if you've already solved this problem, but I was having the same problem and found a solution on a Reddit post. Go to Edit> Purge>All Memory and Disk Cache. It worked for me. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wyatt24568266g2ee,

Please share more details on your issue. A screenshot or a screen recording would be helpful for us to understand the issue better. Also, try to give your thread a title in the future so that experts can get a brief of the issue before diving in.

We're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

s you are new to AE try to check this https://helpx.adobe.com/ae_en/after-effects/get-started.html and watch the Get Started tutorial, so you can get a better idea how to use this software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! I don't know if you've already solved this problem, but I was having the same problem and found a solution on a Reddit post. Go to Edit> Purge>All Memory and Disk Cache. It worked for me. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines