• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects "Work Area" needs some work

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects really needs some major updates. I know there're some incremental changes over the last 10 years. But the work area, if you could just increase the zoom in bar for a teeny-tiny bit, it would make a lot of people's life muuuuuch easier. Also the trim comp to work stuff is kinda confusing, it's not a big ask. Please and Thank you. 

TOPICS
Performance , Preview , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for posting here, @botaow63821912

I'd pass this feedback on to the After Effects team. However, I recommend you post it on UserVoice (our feedback and bug report platform) so that it reaches the team directly. 

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Rameez pointed out, direct requests for the dev team should go to UserVoice. (And they DO work.)

I'm a little confused about exactly what you're asking for, though, and wondering if perhaps we can help clarify some tings you've overlooked that might improve your workflow. Can you be more specific? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines