Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects rendering error

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

when I try to render something in After Effects (2020), at a certain point it stops and shows me this message: After effects warning: logged 4 errors, please check log. First error was "The Photoshop Library operation failed because the device has no free space". Even if I don't have Photoshop (I uninstalled it last year and this is the first time getting this error) and I have several GBs of space.

Before this, I had another error that somehow I managed to fix.

I'm using a MacBook Air, 1,6 GHz Intel Core i5, 4 RAM GB.

I already tried to delete the AE cache.

Can someone help me?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your render always crashes at the same spot in the timeline, you have something going on in the comp that is using up all the system resources at that time. You may be able to split the render at that point, render the first half, then render the second half, then combine the files to complete the project.

Your computer only has 1/4 of the recommended ram. I am not surprised that you are having memory problems. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines