Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

After effects shapes are pixelated

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need help plz
why suddenly my after effects shapes become pixelated not vector when i draw any shape or import any doc its pixelated like when you create a circle in photoshop

till yesterday it works well idk how to fix it
check the attachment file while i zoomed a vector circle

TOPICS
How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It never worked any differently. You are zoomed in 800 % and unlike Illustrator AE does not re-rasterize vector content upon zooming for display purposes. All that matters is how it looks at 100% zoom and Full Resolution. there is nothing wrong. You simply have a misunderstanding here.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why till yesterday i zoomed 1600%  there was no pixels like Adobe Illustrator now i see pixels there i never saw pixils in vector layers 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi milad0D4D,

Thanks for writing in.

I agree with what Mylenium said. Zooming in into a shape layer would show pixelated results. However, you can scale them up without loosing the resolution.

Let us know if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines