Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects transition tutorial

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure this is even possible, but here goes:
I want to create custom transition templates in After Effects that can be used in Premiere that act like the transitions in Premiere. You put them between clips and they do all the slide / fade in out / stuff you see in Premiere but then I add on my own custom stuff (sliding images, colors, etc). 

There must be a way to do this, right? I've looked and looked on Youtube and elsewhere and I can't find. Thanks for any help.

Matthew

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Learn how to use the Essential Graphics, that is the way to use adjustable resources between these two applications.

Start here:

Work with Motion Graphics templates

Work with Essential Properties to create Motion Graphics templates

Replace images and videos in Motion Graphics templates | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The assets in a MOGRT must be in the AE comp. If you want to transition between two shots, you must create an AE comp containing the shots. MOGRTs are graphics tools. They can include footage, but you can't replace footage in a MOGRT with footage from a Premiere Pro sequence. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What you want is way beyond MOGRTs/ the Essenrtial Graphics panel even if you use the media replacement options. You basically want to manipulate the composition structure and that simply is not possible.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines