• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects trial won't open

New Here ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday, 05/20/22, in the evening (from 5 to 9 o'clock) I was in the trial version of After Effects, everything was in order, I began to familiarize myself. At 11 o'clock I again decided to go in and transfer the AE files to disk D, because . There is not enough space on the C drive. AE stopped working. Transferred it back, rebooted, AE asked me to download and install the files again. Nothing opens. What to do? The trial period will soon end, and I will not have time to get acquainted with AE.

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this:

Reset the Ae preferences:

Press Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS) while launching After Effects. You can release the Alt or Option key when the splash screen appears.

To reset preferences and plug-in cache at the same time, hold down Control-Shift-Alt (Windows) or Command-Shift-Option (Mac OS) while the application is starting. Release the keys when the splash screen appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you very much for reply.
--
Отправлено из Mail.ru для Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines