• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects: Unkown error while loading template

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a template from the web and installed all related plug-ins. But when I load the file there is an unknown error. Sorry I did not take a screen snip of it but it said invalid with the numbers- 26::3, ⚠(red).

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible to know much without any system info and details about the project. Most 26 :: XX errors are genuine structural issues in the project like property streams not updating or referencing wrong plug-ins. More info will definitely be required to even come close to a guess on what's actually going on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stardust 3D Intro - After Effects Tutorial - YouTube

The project is in the description

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi HeySiri898,

Instead of opening the project, could you try importing it into a fresh project? Also, what's the version of After Effects you're using: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-find-the-exact-version-of-after-effects-you-... 

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks.

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your suggestions, my friend just helped me resolve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So that you might help others, how did you and your friend resolve the problem, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines