• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects v17.7 startup alert on Mac Mini M1

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I am Martin, Slovakia, Europe. 

I have an issue. I use mac Mini M1 for my homeoffice. Few days ago my AE v17.7 freezed and crashed. After that I cant open AE. Always show me this alert message [copy text below]. I contacted adobe support, but nobody anwser me. AE freeze when I worked with warp stabilizer and MochaAE. I think that my 8GB ram didnt like it and freeze. I dont know what happend. i tried reset preferencies, reisntal AE, reboot... Nothing works. 

Thnaks

There is text of alert:
Last log message was: <8591433216> <MetalCommandQueue> <5> kMetalCountersAtDispatchBoundary untested on MacOS 10.16. Disabling Performance Capture

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

It solved today another support guy. 

Just check starting page where shows up all parts [plugins, controls, media core...] - only text who change really fast. 

My AE crashed when checking MediaediaCore. Support guy opened MediaCore and move to Desktop, reboot machine and woallaaaaa. It works perfectly and so easy. Problem was third party prougins - FilmConvert Nitrate or Cinema Grade app. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It solved today another support guy. 

Just check starting page where shows up all parts [plugins, controls, media core...] - only text who change really fast. 

My AE crashed when checking MediaediaCore. Support guy opened MediaCore and move to Desktop, reboot machine and woallaaaaa. It works perfectly and so easy. Problem was third party prougins - FilmConvert Nitrate or Cinema Grade app. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines