• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects vs. next generation A.I.

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects has been a favorite tool of mine and has been in my toolbox for many years, but with the advancement of online A.I. tools, it seems like the rotobrush function is heavily outdated when comparing to modern A.I. tools, just to name one function.
So is Adobe working on implementing more modern A.I. functionalities, if they are not to be overrun by new upcoming software? The rotobrush is time consuming, but the A.I. tools makes it work instantly. 
As a paying subcriber of the Adobe Package, if Adobe doesn't get onboard, what is going to justify their price going forward? From a productivity view-point, A.I. is much faster than Adobe, so in terms of being able to service your customer in a speedy manner, and bringing down expensis, A.I. is the future. I know the rotobrush alone doens't cover it, but color grading tools are now implemented into A.I., animations and soon scripts. Adobe, you need to show us something at the same level and soon, or my guess will be that you will find a lot of customers shifting course! It's time for you take on the competition, because with the speed of A.I., you are drifting into the background, where I will look ahead rather than back.

TOPICS
FAQ , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?