• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects was working fine, now it won't launch, crashes at splash screen...

New Here ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello folks, 

My Adobe CC was working fine, then yesterday all of the sudden AE started acting up, and now it's not letting me open the application at all. I've tried uninstalling the plug-ins I was using, I've uninstalled and reinstalled AE. I went as far as uninstalling all my apps with Adobe CC then uninstalling CC after cleaining out my PC, running some scans and updates to my video card. Nothing seems to help, it just keeps crashing even after a clean install, I haven't added anything new expect an upgraded CPU. Premier and Photoshop seem to work fine it's just AE I can't get back into to finish my project, I need help please, and thank you....

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lee,

Sorry for your issue. Please share the following details so that we can troubleshoot the issue properly.

1. What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)?
  2. What's the exact version of After Effects that you installed?
  3. What's the last loading module on the splash screen right before After Effects crashes?

LLM Ae.png

You could try the suggestions mentioned in the following article: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-fix-common-after-effects-crashes/td-p/106841... 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines