• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

all of a sudden cant resize image on screen

New Here ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden, not sure if i have unselected something but i cant resize and imported image on my screen when i click the image it just bringe it up in a seperate windwo and does not give me the box round it that i was wanting to resize it...what i have done / pressed?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ya intentaste dar un solo clic para seleccionar la imagen, dirigirte al Layer y buscar en las propiedades de transformación la Escala? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, when i single click it it gives me a box around the whole canvas rather than just teh imgage. I dont get teh boxes int eh corners to scale it as i have done previoulsy 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

usually i have been able to just select an image then move the boxes around it or click shift and move it to scale it all at once but the b oxces dont apper around it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah resolved it, i had deselected show mask and shape path visibility 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines