• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animated Tile Background is Black When Exporting

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export a video to Media Encoder, the background is black instead of the logo tiles in the project. I followed along with a tutorial on how to make an animated background on YouTube, and I did everything the same as was shown in the tutorial except leave out a noise effect the person used. I started using After Effects at the beginning of the year, and only recently started trying to add an animated background to a video, so I'm still pretty new to it. I've included screenshots of my project, what it looks like on export, and below is the project and hardware information. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Project information:

Comp. size: 1920x1080@60fps 1min. 16sec.

Hardware/Software/OS Info:

2020 13" MacBook Pro w/ M1 processing chip 16 GB memory 1TB SSD

macOS Ventura Beta 3 (this was happening before I installed the beta)

After Effects/Media Encoder ver. 22.5

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

You probably simply run out of resources on your motion tile effect. Try to render with hardware acceleration disabled in AE and AME.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably simply run out of resources on your motion tile effect. Try to render with hardware acceleration disabled in AE and AME.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alrighty, I will give it a try and let you know how it goes!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It worked! I rendered it in After Effects, and then sent it to Media Encoder, and the tiles were there this time! Thank you so much for your help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines