Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assigning an image to a moving mask

New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

default2i1l5s8k6mem_0-1620496986308.png

Hi, Im trying to replace this podcast logo with my own logo i created in photoshop. I have created a mask that moves with the scaling of the logo when I press play in the video (the logo gets bigger in the video, and so does the mask). I then want to replace this section with my own logo. I already have this mask created so is there anyway I can assign an image to scale perfectly inside this mask to quickly replace it

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't need the mask. There is no easy way to take mask keyframes and turn them into position, scale, and rotation. You need to either corner pin track or use Mocha AE to create a corner pin track of the screen on the phone, then you need to apply that corner pin data to your logo layer. I've got a bunch of motion tracking tutorials on my YouTube channel and there are great tutorials over at Boris FX. I would probably use my Stabilized Power Pin workflow to create this kind of composite.  Here's the detailed 20 minute tutorial:

It's a bench instead of a screen, but the workflow is the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines