• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Visualizer bar not visible after certain adjustments in AE

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this Audio Visualizer bar not visible after certain adjustments: For example:

1) When I increase the composition size in compsition settings it wont be visible anymore as seen below in the first 4 photos (Changed from 1280px width - 720px height TO 2460px width - 1440px height)

P.S. - I already tried changing all the sizes of my Controler

2nd question is under all 4 photos

2244.png22445.png2256.png

2258.png

2nd) After I change my duration of my composition the audio bar is still visible which is good.

However after it reaches a certain point (Hence the yellow arrow I drew) the audio bar no longer visible.

Even when I streched out the controler bar along with the author and song title bars - meanwhile the author title and song name are still visible. Why is that ? 

P.S. - I notcied that when the black background is no longer visible (where you can see the video I placed with the gun) that is when the audio bar is no longer visible - They aren't visible at the same time.

I tried disecting it but I couldnt find anything...

15532.png135346.png5t4325.png

These are extra Photos just in case

246356.png

Yes! I already Tried to resize all the effect windows they are numbered 1-10

(As 10 goes in the back so you would drag and drop it first and 1 would be dropped last (the black background is the last layer) which would be 11).

I just really dont get it lol... Please help. Thank you.

6346534.png

I attached the actual file so you can take a look at it. Without the song or video.

I couldnt attached the mp4 or mp3 file but it should work with anysong if you try it yourself.

Please let me know if yall find a solution.

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , FAQ , How to , Performance , Resources , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Answered by : Q-Arts-Media (Via Reddit)

The reason you are not able to adjust this is that there are shy'ed layers that you cannot see in the project. they were shy'ed by the creator so you would not access them and screw up the project. I will tell you how to access them but first you need to save the project as a copy and work only from that copy so you do not screw up your original file. Save as "my project name 2" before you go any further.

Now at the top of the time line you will see what a

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Answered by : Q-Arts-Media (Via Reddit)

The reason you are not able to adjust this is that there are shy'ed layers that you cannot see in the project. they were shy'ed by the creator so you would not access them and screw up the project. I will tell you how to access them but first you need to save the project as a copy and work only from that copy so you do not screw up your original file. Save as "my project name 2" before you go any further.

Now at the top of the time line you will see what appears to be a blue icon of somebody peering over a wall. Click on that icon and the layers will appear. What you do from there on will be up to you. If you mess the project up ctrl + z or save another copy of the original file so you can work on that instead of the original.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines