• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug in effect Saber in after effects

New Here ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to ask the community, how can i fix the bug that came out to me in after effects with the saber effect. The description says: SABER HAS ENCOUNTERED AN UNRECOVERABLE ERROR. PLEASE COMPRESS THE FOLLOWING FILE AND CONTACT SUPPORT. 

How can i fic it without deleting the file and doing it all over again? Knowing that almost all in all levels to animate the track i used the saber. 

Thanks to everyone. 

TOPICS
Crash , Dynamic link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about your system, your project and so on nobody can even guess. You need to be much more specific.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Marica29798869dcd9,

Saber is an effect made by Video Co-Pilot—you'll need to contact their support as we at Adobe don't have any visibility into their products or troubleshooting measures.

- John, After Effects Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines