• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I remove these flickering came from 3D rendering?

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have this 3d rendered video, the problem I'm encountering is that there flickering in many areas, especially around the pillows, is there any way I can remove these or at least reduce them a bit by AE?

Hope someone can help

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

You can try to minimize them with all sorts of noise removal plug-ins like RevisionFX' DE:Noise plus you may be able to further disguise this by blurring it with SmoothKit, but the real answer is that ideally you should simply re-render your 3D stuff with increased settings for antialiasing and sampling.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try to minimize them with all sorts of noise removal plug-ins like RevisionFX' DE:Noise plus you may be able to further disguise this by blurring it with SmoothKit, but the real answer is that ideally you should simply re-render your 3D stuff with increased settings for antialiasing and sampling.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with you about re-rendering will be the best solution, I'm recently using chaos vantage, which takes ages to render the whole video, I'm trying to find a way if can decrease these by post-production in AE, I will try to see the plug-in you've mentioned and let you know if it works.

Thank you  👍😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just wanted to share with you the result of the RevisionFX DE: Noise you've told me about, it was pretty good for me.

Thank you very much for your advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks indeed much better. If you still have a bit of time you could try to replace the clock face with a tracked version. due to the high contrast and bright colors that's one of the areas where some flickering is still quite noticeable.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines