Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not open After effects anymore

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

i can not open after effects anymore on my MacBook Pro (16", 2021) and also Acrobat DC is not working.
I installed everything new and also restartet several times. But still not working.
Attached my Appel report.
thanks for helping!
jonas

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jonas,

Welcome to the community and sorry for the crash.

What happens when you try to open After Effects? Do you see any error message or crash report? Does it stuck on the splash screen? If so, what's the last loading module?

Check out the following article and try the suggestions mentioned in it: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-how-to-fix-common-after-effects-crashes...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nishu, 
Thanks for your answer.
I updated my mac version to MacMonterey 12.3.1. Uninstalled After Effects, deleted everything and installed again.
Now it works (still it needs more time then before to start, but it seems to work).

Thanks,
Jonas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines